JSB Tech Pte Ltd. ("COMPANY," "us" or "we" as appropriate) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our web site and all pages operated by COMPANY accessed directly or indirectly by links contained within the site (collectively, the "Site"). This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of the Site and in connection with services accessed through the Site (the "Service(s)").
Personally Identifiable Information, How We Use and Share Information
If you communicate with us, we may collect and store the Personally Identifiable Information and User Information you provide. If you communicate with us to engage in a transaction such as receiving information about Company products and services, ordering e-mail newsletters, signing up for an event or training, or when purchasing, downloading and/or registering Company products, then we also may collect and store information about the transaction. If you send us communications, we may collect such communications in a file specific to you.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our products and services;
- Improve, personalize our products and services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our products and services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Process your transactions;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
When we communicate with you regarding a product or service you request, we may use Personally Identifiable Information to communicate with you via mail, email, phone or in any other way enabled by information you provide. We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide you with information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications. Additionally, we may send you information about other Company products and services.
When you sign up for a newsletter or agree to receive promotional e-mail, we may use customized links or similar technologies to track e-mail links that you click. We may associate that information with your Personally Identifiable Information and User Information in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications or purchase information.
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Vendor and Service Providers: We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services, for promotional and/or marketing purposes, and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
- Aggregate Information: Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
- Business Transfers: Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Choice To Opt Out
If you do not want to provide us with certain Personally Identifiable Information or User Information, you may opt out by not using the service that provides us with such Personally Identifiable Information or User Information. For example, if you do not want us to retain your name, then you may choose not to become a registered user, not to send us a communication, or not to purchase products through the Site. You will not be entitled to the benefits of registration or a response to the communication, but you are still free to browse the Site.
Users who no longer wish to receive our notices or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by contacting us via our general "contact us" form and indicating your choice to opt out.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- You also may object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. Alternatively, you can opt-out of this or other forms of marketing by emailing email@example.com.
- When we have already collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you may still withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We shall respond to all requests from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Onward Transfer of Information
We do share Personally Identifiable Information with third party vendors when it is necessary to provide services that we don't perform ourselves, e.g. shipping of products, etc. We also use third party data hosting companies to store Personally Identifiable Information and/or User Information collected by us in their servers, and to do data validation checks for us.
Personally Identifiable Information and User Information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country for storage and/or processing.
The data controller of your personal information is JSB Tech Pte Ltd.